China Supplier Copper Tube Fin Heat Exchanger - T-Type High Efficient Heat Exchange Finned Tube – Datang
China Supplier Copper Tube Fin Heat Exchanger - T-Type High Efficient Heat Exchange Finned Tube – Datang Detail:
● Bare tube general material: Carbon Steel, Copper, Stainless Steel, Alloy
● Bare tube OD: 10-38mm
● Fin pitch: 0.6-2mm
● Fin height: <1.6mm
● Fin thickness: ~0.3mm
T fin tube is a kind of high efficient heat exchange tube that is made by rolling processing and molding of the light pipe. Its structure characteristic is forming a series of spiral ring T tunnel on the outside the pipe surface.
The medium outside the pipe forms a series of bubbles in the tunnel nuclear when heated. And because the tunnel cavity is in a heated state, the bubble nucleus rapidly expands and increases the inside pressure rapidly by continuously heating, then erupts from a crack in the pipe surface. There is a strong flush power and a certain negative pressure with the bubbles erupting, and which makes the low temperature liquid flow into the T tunnel forming the constant boiling. This way of boiling sends out the heat is much large than the light pipe in an hour and an surface square, so T-type tube has the higher ability of boiling heat transfer.
(1) Good heat transfer effect. The coefficient of heat boiling is 1.6~3.3 times higher than the light tube in the R113 working medium.
(2) Only when the heat medium temperature is higher than the boiling point of cold medium or bubble point is 12℃ to 15℃, the cooling medium can bubbly boils in a regular light tube heat exchanger. Instead, cold medium can be boiling When the temperature is just 2℃ to 4℃ in the t-shaped fin tube heat exchanger. And the bubbling is close, continuous, and rapid. So the T-type tube forms the unique advantages compared with the light pipe.
(3) With CFC 11 for medium single-tube experiment showed that the boiling up heating coefficient of T-type is 10 times of the light pip. For small bundles of liquid ammonia medium experimental results that the total heat transfer coefficient of T-type tube is 2.2 times of the light pipe. The reboiler industrial calibration of C3 and C4 hydrocarbon separation tower shows that , the total heat transfer coefficient of T-type tube is 50% higher than the smooth tube in the low load, and 99% higher in the heavy load.
(4) The pipe price of this kind of porous pipe is cheaper.
(5) It is not easy to scale both within and outside the tube T tunnel slot surface due to the fierce disturbance of internal gas-liquid and seam gas quickly jetting along T high, which ensures the equipment can use for a long time and the heat transfer effect is not affected by scale.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
All we do is usually affiliated with our tenet " Buyer to start with, Belief to start with, devoting about the food packaging and environmental defense for China Supplier Copper Tube Fin Heat Exchanger - T-Type High Efficient Heat Exchange Finned Tube – Datang , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jakarta, Madras, Lyon, Our qualified engineering team will usually be prepared to serve you for consultation and feedback. We've been able to also deliver you with absolutely free samples to meet your needs. Best efforts might be made to offer you the ideal service and items. For anyone who is interested in our company and products, be sure to make contact with us by sending us emails or contact us right away. In order to know our solutions and organization. ar more, you can come to our factory to determine it. We are about to usually welcome guests from around the globe to our corporation. o create small business relations with us. Please genuinely feel no cost to speak to us for enterprise. nd we believe we have been gonna share the most effective trading practical experience with all our merchants.
By Alva from Tunisia - 2017.03.28 16:34
The company keeps to the operation concept "scientific management, high quality and efficiency primacy, customer supreme", we have always maintained business cooperation. Work with you,we feel easy!
By Steven from Canada - 2017.11.20 15:58